The term “Supplier” means Falcon International Bags, the term “Purchaser” refers to the Buyer throughout these Terms & Conditions. The Supplier reserves the right to “Title of the Goods” until payment is made in full.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all orders accepted by us and shall override all other terms and conditions inconsistent therewith, express, implied or otherwise.
2. These Terms & Conditions, together with the Particulars set out, supersede any Terms & Conditions previously in use; they are based upon English, Scottish & Irish Law, with any disputes being resolved by the Courts of England. The purchase of any goods from this website constitutes your agreement to the terms & conditions set out below.
Prices and Delivery
1. All Prices quoted are those set out in the “Suppliers” quotation, but excludes “Delivery Charges” to either one or multiple locations, or unless otherwise stated.
2. Quotations whether written or verbal may be withdrawn at any time before receipt of the customer’s acceptance and shall be deemed to be withdrawn if acceptance is not received within 30 days of the quotation. Unless the sale is for cash or other credit terms have been expressly agreed, all accounts are due for payment net within 28 days of the date on which the goods were delivered.
3. We reserve the right of refusal to cancel any order or the balance of any uncompleted contract if the customer has not conformed to the foregoing payment terms of, if event of non payment of an account when due or if there shall be any default or refusal on the part of the customer to take due delivery of goods, or in the case of default, incapacity, bankruptcy or insolvency of the customer or in the case of liquidation the appointment of a Receiver if the customer is a limited company then the purchase price of all goods invoiced and/or delivered by us shall immediately become due and payable from the customer to us and in addition we have the right to cancel every contract made with the customer and either to suspend or to continue delivery at our option but without prejudice to our right to recover any loss sustained.
4. Our quotations are based on prevailing at the time when they are given. We shall be entitled to adjust the price or prices as at the time of delivery by such amount as may be necessary to cover any whether sustained by us whether statutory or otherwise. Our prices are based on the quantities specified and we reserve the right to adjust the prices in the event of the customer placing order for lesser quantities.
5. Sample submitted and illustrations in catalogues or trade literature must be accepted as showing type class and general character only without warranty or guarantee as to substance, performance, colour, size, thickness or shape. The goods are supplied by us on the basis that they conform to the description contained on the delivery documents and in accordance with all these terms and conditions, and no other representations purporting to vary them whatsoever whether written or oral alleged to have been made or entered into by us or by any of our servants shall be of any force or effect.
6. The property in the goods shall not pass to the customer but shall remain vested in us until all sums owing from the customer to us on whatsoever grounds shall have been paid and until such time the customer shall hold the goods on trust for us. Such sums will not be treated as paid until all cheques, bills or other instruments of payment given to us have been met or honoured in accordance with their terms. If the customer shall default in the punctual payment of any sums due to us in the context of the preceding sub clause, we shall be entitled to repossess any goods which remain our property and the customer shall for that purpose afford us access to any premises in the occupation of the customer or to which he has access and where the goods may then be situated.
7. All quotations and offer prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax. VAT will be added to all invoices at the rate applicable at the appropriate tax point. Every Contract to which these conditions apply shall be construed as an English Contract and in accordance with English Law. At no time will stock be returned to Falcon International Bags Ltd, if the product is discontinued for what so-ever reason.
8. The customer shall keep in strict confidence all samples, commercial know-how, specifications, designs, patterns, inventions, innovations, processes or initiatives and any document which is of a confidential nature and have been disclosed to the customer by the supplier or its agents and any other confidential information concerning the supplier’s business or its product which the customer may obtain and the customer shall restrict disclosure of such confidential material to such of its employees, agents or sub-contractors as need to know the same for the purpose of discharging the customers obligation to the supplier and shall ensure that such employees, agents or sub-contractors are subject to like obligations of confidentiality as bind the customer.
1. Falcon Bags settlement terms. Our terms are strictly 30 days net. Accounts overdue for more than 30 days shall attract interest on a daily basis at the rate of 2% per month.
2. Bespoke or not account payment is strictly required to be made in advance of dispatch of the goods. Payment could be made by credit card, debit card, cheque, cash and bank transfer.
3. The customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount due to us under the agreement to us by reason of any dispute, or claim by the customer, nor shall the customer be entitled to set off against any amount payable or due to us as aforesaid or against any amount which is not then due or payable by us for which we dispute liability.
1. Customers should inspect goods on delivery so that any complaints may be brought to our attention within fourteen days after which we cannot accept responsibility. Customers wishing to return goods should observe the following procedures. Please advise us precisely the nature of the complaint BEFORE returning goods. When returning the goods, please state Invoice Number, how they were dispatched and carriers. Please indicate if you will accept replacement goods.
2. Our delivery dates when given are estimates only and shall not be of the essence of the contract and we shall not be liable to compensate the customer for any late delivery or non-delivery or for any loss to the customer consequential or otherwise.
3. Will be advised on the delivery page and may change at any point. Drop ship products will incur a handling and carriage charge which will be made in respect of all orders under the value stipulated on the list price. The customer will be responsible for all carriage charges where, at the customer’s request, goods are dispatched other than by our normal carriers.
4. For the majority of purchases, an insured courier delivery service is used. For smaller items Royal Mail recorded delivery will be used.
5. All delivery times given are estimates, and cannot be guaranteed. A guide to delivery times is shown on a per product basis, and can be viewed on each and every product on our website.
6. If the customer claims that there is any shortage or damage to the goods when in transit he /she shall give notice in writing to us and to the carriers by whom the goods were delivered within three days after the delivery is made failing which and a clear signature having been received by us, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered undamaged and in accordance with the delivery documents. Or within fourteen days of the date of delivery the customer shall notify us of any shortage, damage or other reason by which he may allege that the goods are not in accordance with the order of the delivery documents. In the absence of such notification the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the contract and the customer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods accordingly.
7. Under certain circumstances and out-with the control of the "Supplier" in particular when Goods are sourced from a third party Manufacturer or other Supplier, delays may occur, when and if this event does happen, the "Supplier" will notify the "Purchaser" as soon as it is reasonable, that there will be a delay in delivery.
8. For Claims for Non- Delivery or Short Delivery, Your attention is drawn to the time limits indicated on the delivery page Credit Notes will only be issued subject to the compliance of Condition above.
1. The "Supplier" can only process an order following the receipt of a signed "Order Acknowledgement" and "Artwork Approval" signed for by an Officer of the Purchaser.
2. Customized and printed orders will be accepted on a "Non-Returnable" basis.
3. The "Supplier" will always present a plain sample product to the "Purchaser" for acceptance before printing, at unit price. All branded products manufactured specifically and solely for customers will be purchased in full, regardless.
Products, Prices and Content
1. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the pictures and colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product due to technical limitations, some colours may vary.
2. Prices, product descriptions and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions.
3. Any information displayed on our web site(s) or other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly.
4. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice and all prices are shown in pound sterling (£).
1. We will collect and store any personal data that you may volunteer whist using our services, e.g. placing an order, joining our e-mail newsletter or entering a prize draw or competition.
2. The type of information that we will collect will include - Your title and name, known address, contact telephone numbers, e-mail address, order and payment details. Details may be forwarded securely to other parties in order to fulfil this order only. These will include delivery and payment partners.
3. We will collect and store information about you to allow us to firstly, process and fulfil any order requirements and secondly to provide you with information to keep you up to date on products, services or promotions we run from time to time. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or mail. You can opt out of this at any time, either by writing or emailing us.
4. Individuals registering their details or subscribing to the newsletter online may do so on the understanding that they are aware of the intended purpose for the collection of data. An opt-out option is available by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter we may send you.
6. We use tracking cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and no personally identifiable information is stored.
7. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. All web browsers automatically accept Cookies; you can modify your browser security settings to block Cookies although you should be warned that changing Cookie settings can adversely affect the performance of our website.
1. We would like you to be confident about ordering online, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are kept safe and information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties.
Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the base of your screen.
1. The contents of this site and other publications from FalconBags.co.uk are owned or licensed to FalconBags.com or are used with permission by the owner, Reproduction is strictly by permission only.